Prof. Dr. Berthold Eichwald
Honorary Professor at TUM since 1997
Professor Eichwald is a freelance management consultant for small and medium-sized enterprises. He has previously held leadership positions on the executive boards and boards of directors of companies in the finance, food, and real estate sector. Professor Eichwald has represented the German cooperative banking sector on several national and international committees.
He started giving lectures on cooperative management at TUM in 1992. Before joining TUM he held lectures on general business administration and banking management at LMU Munich and what is now known as the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- Member of the board of Bayerische Staatsforsten AöR, Regensburg (since 2010)
- Freelance management consultant (since 2002)
- Member of the board of BayWa AG Munich (1992-2002)
- Member of executive board of DZ BANK AG, Frankfurt (formerly DG BANK) (1990-2002)
- Member and chairman of the board of Deutsche Verkehrsbank AG, Frankfurt (1990-1999)