Prof. Peter Lisson
Professor Lisson studied electrical engineering at TUM and at the University of Hanover (Leibniz Universität Hannover) from 1954 to 1960. He subsequently joined a post graduate trainee program at Deutsche Bahn (DB). Between 1964 and 1968 he undertook a course of part-time, post graduate studies in ergonomics and economics at TUM. During the course of his career Professor Lisson has taken on various responsibilities and leadership functions at DB in Munich, Mainz, Frankfurt and Hamburg.
From 1980 to 1987 Professor Lisson was an honorary professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering (field of study: electrical railways) at the University of Hanover.
- Authorized representative of the management of DB AG for the State of Bavaria (1994-2000)
- President of the Federal Railways Authority Munich of DB (1982-1994)
- Leader of the mechanical and electrical engineering business unit at the head office of DB (1978-1982)
- Leader of the power supply department in the transport management unit of DB (1976-1978)
- Post graduate trainee program and various other responsibilities at DB in Munich, Mainz, Frankfurt and Hamburg (1960-1978)