Scalable tech-startups are Helmut’s passion as co-founder and CEO of UnternehmerTUM, the Center for Innovation and Business Creation at Technische Universität München (TUM). He is especially interested in startups in the field of smart enterprises, additive manufacturing as well as smart city and mobility solutions. With his background as a founder, aerospace engineer and venture capitalist he loves to help new ventures solve strategy, recruiting, business development and future financing challenges.
- Vice President Entrepreneurship of TUM (since 01/2020)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH (since 11/2017)
- Co-founder and Managing Director of UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace GmbH (since 12/2014)
- Co-founder and Managing Director of Unternehmertum Venture Capital Partners GmbH (since 05/2011)
- Co-founder and CEO of UnternehmerTUM GmbH (since 02/2002)